1/2 Off Pony Rides! Say What???
Where do you go to decide which ethical business operations to support? Who do you ask for tips and suggestions? How do you decide…?:
- Where to shop for groceries, clothing, and household items?
- Which local farms to support?
- Where to enjoy a meal made from organic, local, grass-fed ingredients?
- Which venues to choose for celebrating milestones, anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays?
Biocadence is focused on increasing the accessibility of sustainable living, by igniting a path toward over-consumption recovery, behavioral sustainability, global sibling interconnectedness, and quality-of-life design. We are always on the look-out for tools that save time, money, and energy by making sustainable choices more readily available.
I recently downloaded the Raved app- where we can connect with our Facebook network and request/review tips on restaurants/shops/grocery (all types of venues). It helps us be selective about which businesses we support, through deliberate design of the consumption we choose to engage in. I’m excited to give my favorite sustainable businesses a shout out on the Raved app!
Sneak peak on Biocadence restaurant tips, coming soon on the Raved app:
Sink into a couch, sip a wheatgrass cocktail, marvel at a menu dancing with descriptive optimism, and enjoy raw, vegan energy-on-a-plate! You will not want to leave this turbine of positivity, so lengthen your stay with a slice (or two) of my favorite key lime pie, made with creamy avocado and cashew nut crust!
We love Corners Tavern for its delicious grass-fed burger, internationally-inspired brunch selection, mesmerizing menu of desserts, and captivating decor. Don’t forget to muse over the design of the restaurant, accented by re-purposed antiques and murals using Sumi Ink and Tea-Stain on paper!
What are your favorite spots? Share with me here, on the Biocadence Facebook page, and support your favorite sustainable businesses by sharing your tips on the Raved app!
Squeeze hugs from Annie at Biocadence.
**Featured image sourced from Raved Facebook page
Quicklinks to Most Popular Biocadence Posts:
- “The Hunger Games”… Fiction or Non-Fiction?
- What is Ethical Eating?… Is Eating Meat Ethical?
- Use Biodegrable Trash Bags!
- Embracing the Fulcrum: Reconciling My Belief in the Law of Attraction With My Sustainable Living Transition
- Raved Recommendation App Makes it Easier to Tap Into Your Social Graph
- New Raved App Launches in Chicago
- Raved Delivers Friend-Powered Recommendation App for Android Users to Explore the World Around Them